We have been enjoying the long weekend. We had friends over for New Years. We didn't do too much exciting, but had a great time visiting. Nick was off New Years day. We took the day to get projects done around the house. Seems like there is aways something that needs to be fixed! Today we visted Nick's aunt at the nursing home and did some errands in town. I'm not enjoying the cold weather, but I am thankful that I don't have to bundle the girls up and head out to work every day.
Faith getting so active and inqusitive. She is now rolling from one side of the room to the other. She is getting better at sitting up, but can't do it on her own yet. She is trying to get her legs under her into a crawling position. I'll certainly have my hands full when she is more mobile!
It is so much fun to watch Gracie play. She loves her dolls, coloring and playing in her little kitchen. She also likes to make pretend phone calls on her toy phone. She goes through all our family talking to people on the phone. She is getting more verbal also. I realize that sometimes I'm the only one who understands her, but she is really trying to repeat more. Nick says that he got her to count to 10 the other day, but haven't seen that yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment