Our Christmas celebrations have come to an end. We had our last celebration on Sunday with the extended Flantz family. It was great to see everyone and catch up.
Faith is flexing her muscles to start walking! Lately she has been rolling all over the floor. I have to keep the gate at the top of stairs closed and anything I don't want her to get into has to get taken off the floor. Gracie seems to get annoyed that her sister can now get to her toys. Little does she know it is only going to get worse once she gets even more mobile. Tonight Faith took the next step and got up on her hands and knees. She was so excited and was rocking like crazy. I remember with Grace that once she got to this point she seemed to move along pretty fast to crawling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment