Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

We had a few Christmas celebrations this year. We spent Christmas day with the Peters. It was a quiet Christmas with just us and Chuck and Jo Ann.

Grace helping to open Faith's present. Grace really got into opening gift this year and had a great time.

Trying out the sled they got from Grandma and Grandpa. Grace said "too heavy" to having Faith sit on her lap.


Grace and the animals at Grandpa and Grandma's house. She always likes to take them out and play with them.


Grace always plays with her hair when she goes to sleep. The other day I found her during her nap sleeping on the floor with a giant tangle in her hair.



The girls sitting on their new toy chest (okay, maybe this gift was more for me so that I can have a cleaner house:)


We were able to spend a very enjoyable Christmas Eve together with our little family. I made a fun supper and we opened presents together.


Grace trying out the sled.


Faith got a ride too, but I didn't get a picgture of it. Her she is all bundled up after her sled ride.
We celebrated with family the weekend before Christmas. Mom and Dad went out to Portland to visit Abby and Sam and Sarah were in Texas this year. We have a New Year's Eve get together with some friends on Thursday and then the extended Flantz Christmas on the 10th. I love all the family gatherings this time of year!








1 comment:

  1. The photos are great! Give the girls a hug and kiss for me. :)

    -Marta

    ReplyDelete