Not too much exciting going on in the Peters household lately. The cold weather has been keeping us inside lately during the day.
I've been trying to keep Gracie busy with different activities and games. She is getting better all the time at playing on her own while I work around the house. She is getting more interactive with Faith and tries to play with her.
Faith is growing up so much. She is rolling all over the room now. She can also get from a laying position into a sitting position and is much better at sitting up on her own. She gets up on her hands and knees, but can't quite get the crawling down yet. Although she was very close today so I don't think it will be long. Her hair is getting so long in the front that it hangs into her eyes now so I've been trying to put it up some.
All the cold weather put me in the mood for some new projects. I got our guest bathroom upstairs painted last weekend. I've also started sewing a curtain for Grace's room. It's the first one I've done so I'm not expecting great things. I thought I'd do her room first before I move on the the living room and kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment