Monday, December 7, 2009


Nick thought this would be funny. I was in the house with Faith while they were cutting down the tree.


Grace's decorating. All the ornaments she put on ended up on the same branch.


Opening her birthday gifts


Marta and Faith

Thanksgiving

Guess I've been busy lately since I haven't blogged for awhile!

Gracie is now two! We celebrated her birthday with family on the 22nd. She didn't understand what was going on, but she certainly liked getting all the attention.

Marta and Sebastian were back for Thanksgiving. They were here for about a week so we got to spend lots of time with them!!! Of course Gracie just wanted to play with Marta the whole time.

The weekend of Grace's birthday Nick finally got all the corn out. It seemed like such a long harvest this year. I certainly did miss having him around in the evenings, especially with me being home all day. Grace got in a few combine rides so that gave me a break too! Nick took off Friday after Thanksgiving. It felt odd, but good, having him home for four days in a row.

Lately we have just been getting ready for Christmas. I only have one last gift to get and then I'm done with all my shopping! I've been playing Christmas music and baking Christmas cookies. This last weekend we got our tree up and decorated. We cut a tree from our yard and it looks great in the house. This was the first year Grace got into decorating. Only one ornament was broken and although she wanted to play with them instead of putting them on the tree, most of did eventually get put up.

Faith is growing and changing so much! She rolls over all the time. She wants to be sitting up and in the the action, but can't quite sit on her own yet. She has recenlty started to suck her thumb and had her first taste of rice cereal the other day.

Gracie is getting more talkative everyday (about 3/4 of it is understandable). She is doing well sleeping in her toddler bed and is starting to get the hang of potty training.


















No comments:

Post a Comment