Monday, October 12, 2009

October Snow


















We woke up to snow this morning. We got a little snow a few days ago, but I couldn't get the girls outside before it melted. It takes much longer now to get us all out the door! We made it out today and Grace had a blast. For some reason she was very excited to put on her boots. Of course we had to make a stop by the deer and feed him an apple or two.

Faith is getting much more alert. I got some good pictures of her on her tummy this morning.
It is neat how little kids think their parents can fix anything. Lately if something is broken or not working during the day Gracie will say "Daddy, Daddy home". Which means that she wants daddy to fix it when he gets home. So when he gets home she has to tell him about all the jobs she has for him to do. I told Nick I need to start a 'to do' list throughout the day so I can keep track of all the toys that are out of batteries and containers that she can't open:)

No comments:

Post a Comment