Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Days





It finally feels like a typical Minnesota fall outside. The past two days the girls and I have been enjoying spending time outside. Yesterday we found a catepillar. Grace likes to copy almost anything I do. Lately she likes to bring her doll and doll stroller outside so she can push a stroller like I push Faith's stroller. I'm sure we look a bit humerous walking around the yard with our strollers:)

The nice weather has also brought more fieldwork. Nick has been busy trying to get as much done as he can before the next rain. It seems like this harvest has been so spread out already.

I try to keep myself busy with my own projects. I'm trying to do some very simple sewing. My mom taught me how to sew when I was young and I realize how much I don't remember, although some of it is coming back to me slowly! I have plans to get some painting down this winter. So far I'm just picking out colors. I'm not sure how far I'll get since I might get sick of it after actually painting a few rooms. The planning is sometimes the best part:)

No comments:

Post a Comment