Sunday, April 8, 2012

Home Improvement

We recently did some work on the house. This winter we had the wood floor in our kitchen refinished. We were also able to get a new fridge. It is sure nice to have one that isn't falling apart. The bottom shelf was broken almost in half. I had to hold up that shelf every time I wanted to open or close one of the veggie drawers. I'm sure the new one is also much more efficient!



Nick took on the project of installing a new kitchen light over the table. I was very happy to see the old tacky one go!


The biggest change to me is the new carpet. We put new carpet in all the rooms upstairs (expect for kitchen and bathrooms of course:) It is so nice to have all the same color upstairs and not a different odd color in each room! Maybe in a few years we can get new carpet downstairs too!



Another shot of the new carpet before the furniture got moved in. The girls were running a farm with dad's old tractors and animals.






No comments:

Post a Comment