Gracie and her Easter basket at Grandpa and Grandma's house.
Easter family picture.
Nana and Faith.
Gracie searching for eggs at Nana and Papa's house.
Nick and Gracie taking the first kyak ride of the year (in our pond).
My smiley little girl.
While I was gone Sunday afternoon Nick built a fort for the girls. It was much better then anything I have ever built. He even moved furniture and got blankets from the closet!
Gracie trying to give Faith hugs.I haven't been very good at keeping up to date with this lately. I guess we have been busy. So here is a little catch up:
For Easter we spent the day with my family. We went to church with my parents and were over at their house for dinner. Gracie had a blast playing with her cousins as usual. The next day we stopped over at Nick's parents to get Easter baskets for the girls and visit for a little.
Nick has started fieldwork and has all the corn in. He has a little break now until he starts the beans. So this weekend we got to spend some family time together. I have been working on my garden. I'm doubtful it will be great this year, but as long as I improve a little each year. Just so I can keep up with the weeding better then last year.
The girls have been changing so much lately and keeping me very busy.
Gracie is talking much more. She is starting to say sentences and I think some of her words are more clear. She has also turned a corner towards more independence. Her favorite things to say now are "no", "my do" and "all by myself". Lately her favorite game to play is to pretend she, and everyone else, are other people. Her favorite characters to play include a baby (my least favorite character:), Megan or "big Megan" (this goes along with independence and being older), a cat and a dog. Then she usually asigns me the role of Rahrah and Faith the role of Samo.
Faith is crawling, pulling up and trying to walk along the couch. She is getting more brave at letting go of objects, but her balance isn't good yet. She is still such a happy and smiley kid. I can't help but smile when she flashes her beautiful toothless grin (still no teeth yet). Her personality is coming out so much too. She is getting to be more determined and harder to redirect then Gracie was when she was this age!


No comments:
Post a Comment