Yesterday mom, Sarah, Megan, Faith and I went shopping at the Albertville outlet center. I had a great time. It was so nice to be able to shop for myself without both the girls. I got everything that I needed so we should be set for this winter! Faith was great. She slept off and on most of the time and she even managed to sleep well that night also.
Gracie got to go out for breakfast with her dad. She had her favorite; pancakes. Then she stayed with grandma Peters for awhile while Nick worked. She got to go to the library with grandma, another one of her favorites!
Faith is getting much more alert lately. One of her favorite pastimes is watching her sister. I have a feeling she is going to be Grace's little sidekick when she is older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment